Foursquare is looking for a Product Marketing Associate to drive the continued growth of our products and solutions which serve the world’s top marketers and advertisers, as well as a network of 550+ partners.
In this role, you will support Product Marketing in evolving the positioning and value proposition of our Targeting products (Audience & Proximity) and partnerships through key messages and content that are used to enable our sales teams as well as our digital marketing strategies to drive new business. Success in this role requires tight-knit collaboration with stakeholders from various teams including Product, Sales, Business Development, Client Strategy, and Marketing.
- Execute innovative marketing opportunities to drive new business, including the development of marketing campaign project plans, including messaging, marketing channels, and success metrics.
- Increase customer retention through the development of sales enablement materials, tentpole content, case studies, and in-product copy.
- Manage market intelligence: Understand the modern marketing landscape, including how our competitors position and sell their products, working with our competitive intel tool to create battle cards.
- Own positioning: Develop product positioning and messaging that articulates the unique value of our offerings for marketers and advertisers.
- Own go to market product launches: work with cross-functional teams to design and execute product launches, feature updates, and partnership integrations to enterprise clients
- Execute lifecycle marketing: craft internal and external communications to share product updates and promote marketing programs such as webinars, lead nurturing, and thought leadership
- 2+ years of experience in B2B marketing, ideally within the technology, data, or advertising technology sectors
- Ability to operate independently and effectively to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Strong aptitude in writing, including copywriting for websites, blog, presentation, sales enablement materials, and presentations
- Prior experience executing virtual and in-person events
- Prior experience executing the content creation for multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Prior experience working in Salesforce, Tableau, Pendo, Highspot, and Google Analytics
- Experience working in a project management tool such as JIRA
Perks and benefits:
- Learning and development programs from ICs to managers
- Individual, professional coaching for all full-time employees
- Flexible time off - rest and recharge when you need it!
- Comprehensive and competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Home office setup: you get all necessary hardware and internet reimbursement
- Family planning programs via Carrot and Maven
- Employee Resource Groups to help you stay connected
- And much more!
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.