At Atlas Health, we are on a mission to connect patients with the best philanthropic medical financial aid programs available. We save and improve lives by empowering hospitals and health systems to match, enroll, and collect from over 20,000 patient assistance and health equity programs through Atlas Navigator, our end-to-end AI-powered patient advocacy solution. Patients access and afford the care they need, and health systems secure reimbursement for care delivered.
Our people make a difference in patients’ lives every day. We are a dedicated, collaborative team that values radical transparency, accountability, continuous learning, thoughtful execution, and enjoying the journey. If you want to make an impact on the future of healthcare today, join us!
Atlas Health is seeking a Senior Front End Engineer. In this role, you will join our engineering team and build the next generation of medication financial assistance and prior authorization solutions for our health system partners. You will be challenged to develop applications quickly but thoughtfully, balancing speed to market with longevity and scalability, all while creating extraordinary user experiences.
Senior Front End Engineer Responsibilities:
- Build great web experiences using ReactJS and Typescript
- Create responsive UI’s according to the end user’s device type and screen size.
- Build in flexibility and customization from the start
- Internalize the user and promote good usability and accessibility in every experience
- Be nimble and react quickly to changing business conditions
- Work with product managers, QA engineers and release engineers to own your solution from development to production
- We are a startup company, so you may be assigned other duties. Expect to learn new skills!
Senior Front End Engineer Requirements:
- Education Requirements: BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent technical experience
- Professional Experience Requirements: 7+ years of software engineering and/or work-related industry experience
- Bilingual-Ability to speak, write and read English
- Previous success developing and shipping a large-scale web application with a user-empathetic mindset
- Experience optimizing CI/CD pipelines when preparing and deploying SPA applications.
- You can handle full-stack projects and are able to build a minimum working product quickly
- Strong CSS skills w/ experience building responsive applications across a variety of browsers and devices using modern CSS3 techniques
- Additional skills such as Python and SQL are a plus.
We offer a comprehensive benefit plan for our U.S. based employees which includes:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible time off
- Paid Holidays
Why Join Our Team:
Because you’re motivated by a combination of success, working alongside amazing team players, continuous learning, and have a passion for helping clients and patients. Atlas helps people access essential medical treatment, and avoid financial ruin from medical debt. You want to be part of the journey and play a key role in the organization’s success.
Atlas values diversity of all kinds, and we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.