At LimeSurvey we are on a mission of building the world’s #1 survey platform emphasized on ease of use, stability, and extensibility. We do this together with our fast-growing community and an international team of survey fanatics in Hamburg.
You can find LimeSurvey in over 140 countries and 80+ languages: from local governments, NGO’s and universities to students, small business owners and public traded companies.
We are currently growing our Dev team and could use some help. If you’re looking for a real next challenge in Front End, you might have just found it.
This will be your arena:
Our LimeSurvey survey platform is providing capabilities to create and collect online surveys and analyze and share survey data. The survey platform can be used to conduct simple questionnaires with just a couple of questions, or advanced assessments with conditionals and quota management.
We work closely with our community and partner network to co-create, fix bugs, translate, and share knowledge. Join our team and get involved in building the world’s #1 open survey platform.
As a Front End specialist, you will have a key position in our Survey Platform Development team and will implement a new front end using React JS and TypeScript, Bootstrap 5.
This is you:
- You have 3+ years of professional experience as a frontend engineer
- You know how to create automated front-end tests
- You have a good sense of humor, and you stay calm in stressful situations.
- You take responsibility, are patient, value honesty and hard work.
- You bring positive energy to the team and experience joy in sharing, teaching and seeing other team members grow.
Tech we use:
- Yii-3 PHP Framework
- React JS
- Bootstrap 5
- MySQL, MSSQL and Postgres
This is your challenge:
- You will be involved in the entire development cycle
- You will work closely with designers and other engineers
- You will collaborate our design team on our in-house atomic design system
- You will work on high impact features of our web application that are at the core to the end user experience
- You are responsible for the code you write in line with our LimeSurvey coding guidelines.
- Work in an international team consisting of survey analyst, software engineers, software test engineers, software architect and an active open source community.
What we offer
The task ahead is varied, interesting and challenging. You will work in a startup environment. You will have the chance to work with a growing international team. There is plenty of room for creativity and your own ideas. We offer a dynamic working environment with flexible hours remote, from home, or in the office if you’re nearby at headquarters in Hamburg. As well as an appropriate salary package based on cost of living including: paid vacation, local public holidays, paid sick leave & parental leave, employment & contractor options.
Be sure to mention the magic word IAMLIME when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.