We are looking for a Senior Engineer to take a leadership position on our software development team. In this position, you will be tasked with mentoring a small group of engineers; helping them achieve success and advancing their skills. You will be asked to make architectural decisions and code the more complicated aspects of each project. The ideal candidate must have extensive software development and management experience.
🇨🇦 This position is 100% remote and only eligible for those who are authorized to work in Canada.
- Mentor a group of 1-3 engineers
- Be responsible for key backend components of the platform
- Oversee engineers on everything from best practices to solving complex problems
- Maintain documentation pertaining to your team's responsibilities
- Minimum 4+ years of managing team
- Leadership and management skills
- College / university degree
- Ability to work independently, manage your priorities, and maintain communication with stakeholders
- Profit-sharing, distributed quarterly
- Frequent promotions
- 4 weeks vacation and paid sick days
- Happy Hour every Friday
- Extended health benefits
- Continued education allowance
- Annual fitness allowance
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Join a bootstrapped, product-focused, & customer-oriented team
AgencyAnalytics is a reporting platform that helps digital agencies automate their client reporting.
We have been in business since 2010, are 100% employee-owned, and are growing fast.
On top of being obsessed with building the best product possible and helping our customers succeed, we also pride ourselves on our company culture. From weekly happy hours, employee of the month awards, profit sharing, fitness allowances, and continued learning...we’re always looking for ways to take care of our team.
For anyone looking to continue building their career in SaaS, this is an opportunity to join a team that is dedicated to building a company you’ll want to stay at for years to come.
AgencyAnalytics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, gender identity, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive environment among our team.