Since launching in August 2019, TimeZest has grown amazingly and we are now seeking to employ a third full-time developer. We’re a remote only company, currently with 14 people in Europe, the Philippines and the United States. We have a relaxed working environment and use just enough process to keep ourselves efficient.
We offer engineering challenges to deliver an elegant, reliable and performant user experience while dealing with the complex nature of the APIs we use and our business domain under the hood. Our stack is Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Sidekiq, TypeScript and React, all running on Heroku. We’re looking for people who can work independently, who’ll help us discover new technologies and better ways to work, and who are as passionate about keeping our customers delighted as we are.
This is a full-stack position, but we're looking for someone with particular strength in the frontend who can help us build an incredible product.
- You have several years' experience building complex user interfaces with React and Typescript.
- You have experience developing with Ruby on Rails & PostgreSQL.
- You have previous experience working in a complex business domain.
- You're comfortable writing tests, particularly with Rspec.
- You are able to use Git and GitHub.
- You speak English to a level where you can fluently discuss business and technical concepts.
- You value elegant and maintainable code and architecture, and delight in finding simple solutions to complex problems.
Nice to Have
- A good eye for UI details and an ability to develop UI concepts.
- Experience with APIs and integrating to 3rd party software.
- Previous experience working in a remote role.
This is a permanent, full-time position with a salary paid monthly in arrears. It is a remote position, and you can be based anywhere in the world, provided that you have 2-3 hours daily overlap with Central European Standard Time.
Additionally, we offer 24 days paid leave per year, as well as an annual "home office" stipend to ensure you have an awesome working environment.
How to Apply
Simply send your CV to [email protected], with a brief email that answers the following questions:
- What is the largest or most complex application you’ve worked on in your career?
- What are your salary requirements (in US$/month)?
That’s it. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!