We are an international team working on an innovative SaaS product that will disrupt its niche. We're looking for a Senior QA engineer who will help us build a world-class QA/QC ecosystem for our SaaS application.
You will be an independent contractor. This is a full time (40h/week), fully remote job. Start time is immediate.
- 7+ years of experience in QA role in a web development
- 4+ years of experience with testing automation based on the BDD scenarios
- Experience with DevOps tools for QA is a big plus
- Experience with Business Analysis is a big plus
- Experience in Scrum Mastering is a big plus
- At least 3-4 hours of work time overlap with UTC-3, available for team meetings around 13:00 UTC ±2 hours
- Fluent in English for daily standup calls
- Release Testing - be responsible for ongoing QC, sanity checking our products, functional and non-functional testing for new features, etc.
- Knowledge Management - documenting our codebase with articles and comments about limitations or bugs
- Product Design - participate in User Story design and specification; work with UI designers to create great UI
- Testing Automations - grow maturity and coverage of our automation framework; setting up running end-to-end / integration / security tests in a CI environment
- Team Management - team scrum planning; coordinate more junior QA engineers and evaluate their performance; daily video standups
We believe you will be successful in this role if you have these qualities:
- Result oriented
- Self-motivated professional
- Collaboration is key, be proactive, ask questions
- Care about the success of your team members, be a team player
- Continuously looking at how we can improve our product and workflows
- Have passion to deliver great client experience and client-first mindset
- Be vocal with Developers, can constructively argue for your opinion