Work alongside our development team to create smart contracts for the DAOHQ platform. While skills are important, we prioritize people who are willing to learn. We’re currently using the MEVN and Solidity stack.
As a fast-moving startup, we’re looking for enthusiastic engineers who love to build, test, and iterate at speed, whilst still being mindful of the longer-term system and project architecture. Priorities change quickly as we continuously adapt to user feedback. Therefore, the ideal candidate will be able to plan, pick up, and own tasks through to completion, working solo or with teammates.
- Work with cross-function teams to plan the rapid development of new features
- Plan and coordinate day-to-day objectives with the engineering team.
- Build the feature and deploy it to production
- Review code and suggest continuous improvement in the CI/CD pipeline
- Assist/mentor junior developers
- Experience in Solidity and building secure applications with Solidity
- Solid understanding of testing and writing appreciation for clean code
- Able to move and ship quickly, while iterating on prior products
- Able to wear many hats and are very flexible. We are a small company and need people to extend beyond their immediate job