Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Join our mission to help every physician be more productive and provide better care for their patients. As medicine's largest network in the United States, there's an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. We don't take that responsibility lightly and are committed to building diverse teams with an inclusive culture that can make a direct impact on the healthcare system.
One of Doximity's core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don't check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people who bring their own unique experiences to work everyday and make us all better for it!
We put mobile first. We have built and maintain a suite of fully-native iOS and Android apps that healthcare professionals use on a daily basis to increase productivity and provide better patient care. Our team brings a diverse set of technical and cultural backgrounds and we like to think pragmatically in choosing the tools most appropriate for the job at hand.
We have a feature-rich, 100% Swift application, which we have recently enhanced to include telemedicine to help doctors and patients communicate during the pandemic. We are looking for a talented iOS Software Engineer to join our growing team of 9 developers. See more information about our technology stack here. Doximity is based in San Francisco, CA. We are a remote first team therefore remote US applicants are more than welcomed.
This role can be filled in our San Francisco headquarters OR remotely in the U.S.
- You are proficient in Swift and Xcode
- You have a strong software engineering background with understanding of computer science fundamentals
- You have professional experience developing software for the iOS platform
Additional Nice to Haves
- You have experience with Functional Reactive Programming using ReactiveSwift, ReactiveCocoa, RxSwift, or other FRP frameworks
- You have an understanding of various mobile architectural patterns (MV*, VIPER)
- You have used technologies such as SwiftUI, Combine, ReSwift, GraphQL, or Apollo
- You have experience with Core Data, Realm, or other forms of persistent storage
How You'll Make an Impact
- You'll collaborate with a team of product managers, designers, QA, and other developers to drive mobile projects from beginning to end
- You'll be included in decision-making and will weigh in on balancing factors like scope, complexity, and timing
- You'll architect your code in a way that encourages and allows for flexible, modular, and reusable code
- You'll encourage growth within the team by participating in mentorship, knowledge sharing, and thorough code reviews
- You'll help keep our apps robust by writing tests, monitoring, reporting, and troubleshooting bugs.