At Hopin, we’re reimagining events. Our mission is simple: we exist to make the world feel closer.
Founded in 2019, Hopin brings brands and communities together around highly interactive and engaging experiences. We believe that people should have access to the conversations, moments and ideas they care most about, no matter where they are. Through our highly scalable platform, participants are able to learn, engage, and connect from anywhere in the world.
Hopin started as a virtual events solution but we have since meaningfully expanded our offering from virtual events to hybrid and in-person events, as well as video and workplace collaboration products. This growth has been fueled by a series of strategic acquisitions, including: Boomset - an all-in-one event management platform; Attendify - advancing Event Marketing products; StreamYard - unveiling a video production Studio; video hosting service Streamable and video technology company Jamm.
Choosing our team, you’ll join a team of senior engineers working on greenfield projects shaping the future of remote collaboration. You will work fully remote but enjoy the support of the whole team, and your work will impact thousands of people every week.
You’ll mostly work on logic-heavy frontends, taking full ownership of whole features and working towards gorgeous, usable webapps. We work in Agile sprints with Vue.js, TypeScript, Node.js and GraphQL.
How you'll make an impact
- Directly impact the usability of our tools, developing gorgeous frontends our users will fall in love with
- Collaborate with our product and design team to implement beautiful functional features in our new products
- Advocate for data-guided choices, and look into data to understand feature success, confirm bug fixes and spot issues
- Experiment, iterate and propose solutions to our most difficult technical challenges
Who you are
- You're passionate about frontend development and enjoy getting lost into pixel perfect– you especially enjoy styling sophisticated UIs with gorgeous animations
- You appreciate testing and have experience writing automated tests
- You're located in one of our eligible countries, ideally within GMT+3 and GMT-4
You might also have
- Experience working in remote and distributed teams
- A desire to build accessible and usable products catering to all use