WorkWave is a software company that provides SaaS solutions for businesses in the service industry (HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical, Cleaning, Lawn & Landscape, Home Delivery, Logistics & Distribution). We empower these businesses to deliver exceptional customer experiences and grow their customer base on our efficient and easy-to-use platform.
We are seeking an experienced, talented Senior Quality Engineer to lead the quality assurance efforts in one of the strategic products in our portfolio.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Devise software test plans that organize test cases for test coverage for high-quality software applications.
- Devise and implement testing efforts for mission critical projects, including Testing Strategy, Resourcing, verifying timelines, logging and mitigating risk to the testing schedule.
- Working closely with Product Management and Development to identify and document automated and manual, functional and non-functional test cases that will need to be executed during all stages of the SDLC.
- Log application defects, support debugging efforts, and retest defect corrective actions.
- Perform system-level regression testing to identify defects and report on testing results.
- Analyze technical requirements and create written test cases. Develop test cases for automation for UI and API functionality.
- Prepare quality reports and system documentation.
- Coordinate and verify the work of offshore and onshore resources.
- Identify and drive quality improvements in the project and the process.
- Bring a strategic approach to test planning and solving issues.
- Collaborate among cross-functional teams on end to end testing and process improvements.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field plus eight (8) years of experience in the offered position or a related occupation.
- Employer will accept a master’s degree plus four (4) years of experience in lieu of a bachelor’s degree plus eight years of experience.
- Experience with test automation scripting (Selenium or JMeter preferred). Familiarity with performance and load testing